Want to add a Silver Platter lab to your family?
Great! Please, just do the following before inquiring!
- Learn more about Labradors to make sure they are the right match for your lifestyle.
- Find out about our upcoming Planned Litters.
- Fill out our puppy application.
- We will send you a deposit form.
- Be sure to read our shopping list, dog food recommendations and crate training.
Board and Train:
We crate train puppies upon request when we can. It’s on a first come first serve basis. So, be sure to mention it early if you are interested. There are seasons where we are not able to do this extra step, so please understand we reserve the right to say, “not this round.” To those who choose a board and train, here’s what we do:
We crate train by night and begin independent puppy patterns by day. This looks like scheduled play time with us, eating times, quiet times in the crate 10-15 minutes a couple of times a day – getting them accustomed to being “the only one” after being in a pack for so long. All of these steps help puppy become acclimated to their new stage of grown up-puppy life to ease them into your home.
By Melinda December 8, 2022